Full List of Cheeses
- Berkswell sheep’s cheese - our world famous local cheese from Ram Hall in Berskwell. Nutty and sweet it is highly prized by lovers of good cheese.
- Marlow and Kelsey Lane - both soft, mould ripened sheep’s cheeses also from Ram Hall.
- Sparkenhoe Red Leicester - a lovely firm and tasty handmade traditional cheese made on the farm just over the county border in Leicestershire.
- Warwickshire Truckle - a traditional cheese made by Fowlers Dairy to a traditional 75 year old recipe - this creamy textured cheese with a mild nutty flavour is a firm favourite with connoisseurs of cheese.
- Warwickshire Truckle with Cracked Black Pepper – the same cheese with the addition of a layer of cracked pepper topped with a sprinkling of ground pepper.
- Colston Bassett Stilton - the King of cheeses, a deep crumbly and richly textured pasteurised cow’s milk blue cheese handmade on the Nottingham Leicestershire border.
- Cropwell Bishop Stilton- Superb organic award winning stilton from the beautiful Vale of Belvoir.
- Isle of Mull cheddar - strong and tasty
- Lincolnshire Poacher - this vintage 20 month old tasty cheese is made from raw milk,
- Black Bomber, Red Devil and Green Thunder - a fantastic range of tasty cheeses from Snowdonia
- Ticklemore Goats - a gentle, very pale, goat’s milk cheese with a white bloomy rind
- Cashel Blue - a lovely Irish Blue, Organic Cornish Brie - soft and mild brie
- Brie du Pays – a quality traditional French brie
- Buche Ruffec - a classic soft goat’s cheese log
- Cambozola - a German blue brie, creamy and mild
- Camembert Grand Rustique – a great French full-flavoured traditional soft cheese
- Dolcelatte – a luxurious blue-veined Italian cheese
- Vacherin Mont d'Or - a special seasonal cheese in both France and Switzerland, only available between mid-September and March. The cheese is made from the winter milk of cows that have been brought down from their mountain pastures for the season.
- Mercia Al Vino - made from the best Spanish goats’ milk, dipped in red wine for a distinctive look and wonderful taste
- Traditional Greek Feta - great on salads
- Gjetost - an unusual brown whey cheese with a caramel flavor
- Gruyere - a cave aged Swiss cheese essential for fondues and great for melting
- Roquefort - the legendary French blue cheese ripened in the caves of Mount Combalou
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07906 174 601