We stock a full range of continental cheeses - from the gorgeous seasonal Vacherin Mont d’Or to the traditional all year round favourite classics.
Here are just a few of our favourites:
- Brie du Pays – a quality traditional French brie
- Buche Ruffec - a classic soft goat’s cheese log
- Cambozola - a German blue brie, creamy and mild
- Camembert Grand Rustique – a great French full-flavoured traditional soft cheese
- Dolcelatte – a luxurious blue-veined Italian cheese
- Vacherin Mont d'Or - a special seasonal cheese in both France and Switzerland, only available between mid-September and March. The cheese is made from the winter milk of cows that have been brought down from their mountain pastures for the season.
- Mercia Al Vino - made from the best Spanish goats’ milk, dipped in red wine for a distinctive look and wonderful taste
- Traditional Greek Feta - great on salads
- Gjetost - an unusual brown whey cheese with a caramel flavor
- Gruyere - a cave aged Swiss cheese essential for fondues and great for melting
- Roquefort - the legendary French blue cheese ripened in the caves of Mount Combalou
- Parmigiano-Reggiano - click here to find out more about this wonderful cheese.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us on 07906 174 601